You are just another person I have in my mind,
Who preferred to run away and hide,
Holding your expectations of someone to find,
In your own roller-coaster ride.
Don't you just get bored of this,
Having to fight of the same damn thing,
Making attempts to make it a perfect piece,
Where in the end I'm tired of trying.
Your dreams are too high for me to go to,
I guess you are better off without me,
For I barely have nothing to do with you,
Let alone, to be who you want me to be.
There are some days we stopped communicating,
'Cause we just find things perfect to be separated,
Till we forgot the whole point of sharing,
And we ended up doing things which are overrated.
What a lifeless time we had before,
How easy it was to just give in on everything,
When you could have done a whole lot more,
Now both of us are left with nothing.
Nothing personal about this. Just bored.
fina