Tuesday, 2 September 2008

wawawawa

The month of April,
oh glory,
the month I knew you exist,
like an angel that brought me out from misery.
I was in love with someone else,
but i had known it was mighty useless,
for he didn't even know what i was feeling.
When you came in,
you have erased a lot of the worthless feeling,
and you made me whole,
not so empty like the life he made for me.
I'm not blaming anyone,
but that sort of tells the truth.
I just couldn't stand the pain,
i buried it,
for so long i couldn't hold on,
so i dug the earth to get the emotions back again;
so filthy but yet so precious,
but i threw it away nevertheless.
I've been wondering why you are the one i fall for,
so much of my efforts to clear him out of my head,
because i'm going to face it again. . .and again.
I AM facing it
but it's very typical of life
very confusing
so ludicrous
so incomprehensible.

Nah udah..jgn di dalami ni. haha mcm apa aku ah..buruk jua eh. english ku jua tu: buruk.

wafaa

p.s. ada urang curi calculator ku kah ='(